- Pelvic or abdominal pain or discomfort
- Vague but persistent gastrointestinal upsets such as gas, nausea, and indigestion
- Frequency and/or urgency in urination in the absence of an infection
- Unexplained weight gain or weight loss
- Pelvic and/or abdominal swelling, bloating, and/or feeling of fullness
- Ongoing unusual fatigue
- Unexplained changes in bowel habits
If you have any of these symptoms, and they persist for more than two weeks, consult your physician. Ask your doctor for a combination pelvic/rectal exam, CA-125 blood test, and transvaginal ultrasound.